Trimaran

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sea of Cortez

When I finish building the trimaran, it is my intention to sail it in the Sea of Cortez. I'm not sure if I want to locate it out of Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), of San Carlos, Sonora. I would like as much information about sailing in the Sea of Cortez as possible; things like the logistics of doing it, the regulations, the government fees, Insurance requirements, your personal experiences, etc. I have been reading a site called Cruise the Sea of Cortez at http://www.cruisecortez.com/ and have found it informative. Any other sites would also be helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home